Monday, December 22, 2008

Shopped Again!!

omg =.= i need to control myself from shopping again . . the SALE is still on and my wallet keep getting thinner . . ops . . ystd [sunday] went to MID VALLEY with my brother and his friends . . my brother [THOMAS] came for visit and of course shopping . .

when i woke up, they were all ready and wait for me . . i prepare myself for like an hour then we off to MID VALLEY . . at first, i din not have the intention to shop . . basically i just shop for my bro . . help him to search some nice outfit . . went TOPSHOP at first and my bro's friend bought some . .

then, we headed to ZARA . . . from there , i start my shopping mood . . shouldn't go in ZARA at first . . i saw 1 trousers and i tried it on . . it suits me and i like it so much . . with no further thought , i pursue to the counter and pay for it . . so, my $ flew like tht . . but kinda worth it as i like the trousers so much . . ngek ngek . .

then , the next shop i went is PHYLOSOPHY MEN . . . my bro start to look at those short pants and complaint . . :X i tried a few on . . like them so much . . and at last , i decide to buy 2 of them . . i keep telling myself to stop but the pants keep giving me the hint that they want me to be their master . . so, i just pay and again, my $ flew . . kakakaka . . it helps the MALAYSIAN ECONOMY FLOW . . lolx . . .

then , my bro and friends went to shop also . . shop for like whole day then at 5 sth, we went back with the car boot full of paper bags . . wat an experience . . kakakaka . . then , at home, they all had their shower and i prepare myself for the BBQ gathering session with my ex-classmate at a levels . . . went KOTA KEMUNING and had great steak . . hohohohoho. . . din take pics though . . wat a pity . .

so, tht ended my weekend :( but it doesnt make any different as im in holiday!! yeah . . . from this week onwards, need to study for mock test . . kekekeke . . will update real soon again . .



Cheers

ENDRICK^^

No comments: