Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Im Sorry . .


Hey guys . . . im sorry for not updating for such a long time . . i worked for 1 month and i din really post anything . . coz for my busy busy work . . anyway , tht was past tense . . i quit edy n preparing for sth relevant to my further studies. . yeah!!

Now, let me talk about wat i've done in past month . . i worked at ADHS , and i knew bunch of so called colleague . . we got Kelvin , Adrian , Ah Xin , Candy , Mei Yan , Wee Ching , Ah Yee , Ah Wen , Annie , Judy , Zhi Hao , Ah Seang , Alfred , Samuel , Sean , Ah Loong, Ah Yang and SEAN . . got a lot man . . is not ADHS only . . we got some from ADPS [performance adidas] and AOSP [ add on sunway] . .
while working and there's no one in the shop XD



For the first 2 weeks , i was so hardworking as im still got the will . . after tht , i become lazy and alwez find reason to go out for a walk . . opps [hope Judy who's our area manager wont see this]

after sth happened tht made AOSP staff worried , i feel myself like 1 of the AOSP staff but not ADHS . . i go to AOSP as i could go out from my shop . . kakakaka


After work , we usually go yum cha or we go YUEN buffet steamboat . . had a nice time with them . . really appreciate the time being together with them . . :)





for the MERDEKA eve , i din really go out . . work again [last day] . . but i did help my sister to prepare herself for the prom . . i went out from my shop during working hours like an hour to help my sister out . . the outcome was , my sista's so hot . . i cant believe it . . :) opps. .


my sista bought her dress was like 1 day before her prom . . and after thousands of worriness, she bought it and prepare herself .. from top of her hair till end of her toe she worry . . lolx. . really cannot stand y girls think tht prom is super important . . :)



hot girl before entering ballroom . . lolx
1st of september . . is my first day after quiting my job . . i woke up at 3 sth and i got a call from JANSEN .. . long time din meet with him [miss ya] . . then we went PAVILION with JAMIE along . . we met Chris and Nicholas there . . i cannot believe tht i met Nicholas . . loLx . . Jamie and Jansen should know y . . kakakaka


im free now!!! anyone can just drop by subang and call me for a drink session . . yea!! see u guys soon . . muaks .. love ya . .




Cheers



ENDRICK ^^






1 comment:

Julian Jansen Goh said...

@last a new post...been waiting so long!

JJ