Saturday, September 6, 2008

PAYDAY a.k.a SHOPPING DAY

yeah . . 5th of september today . . it's my payday now . . loLx. . worked for 1 month at last got wages now . . . woke up at 3 today and when i woke up , called JAMIE to go MID VALLEY . . unfortunately, she's busy with her ASSIGNMENTS . . :( so , plan failed . . .

then a knock on my door and my sister appear . . some words came out from her mouth which was like wat my mind thinking . . [zai , do u wanna go MID VALLEY ?] omg . . cant believe tht my sister wanna go too . . =.=

then we prepare everything then go ahead MID VALLEY . . yeeha!! kinda long time din go there . . when we arrive FEDERAL HIGHWAY , it was terrible jam . . then we stuck there for like 1 hour then we arrived MID VALLEY . . the first thing i did was went to the ATM machine n withdrew my wages . . . lolx . .

then . i head to TOPMAN .. . tried out a skinny jeans and few tops . . half an hour later , came out from the shop with a shopping bag with few tops inside . . happy . . *wink
then , went to MAC . . sister wanna buy some eye liner . . after 1 hour, came out from there with a shopping bag worth RM 432 . . omg . . bought quite a lot of things . . then , went in ZARA again . . bought a pair of trousers with cost me only RM 129.90 . . so happy . . .

i got everything , but lack of a pair of shoes . . . then i start to hunt for shoes . . tired CLARK , ALDO , and bla bla bla . . still cant find . . saw a LACOSTE shoes so nice design but sadly not for male . . :( then , went in AX [ARMANI EXCHANGE] . . saw a deep V shirt so nice . . then i tried it on and i look nice with it . . thus, i bought the shirt . . loLx. . . damn happy with lots of things . . .
at last din get a pair of shoes . . sad

then , sister suggest me to buy speaker as my laptop speaker sux . . went DIGITAL MALL after tht . . hunt for ALTEC LANCING at first . . but end up with EDIFIER . . but still quite satisfy with the sound quality . .

when i was on the way to my car, saw LIEW ZHENG [LANCE] . . kinda long time din see him man . . he look different and perhaps he look charmer . . opps . . kakaakak . . talk with him quite long time n lastly went to SS2 and have dessert together . . after tht . went home n fix my speaker . . .

I'm so happy using my own money today . . i know is really not a rational idea tht spent all my wages for shop , but im just so so happy . . :) hope i can do this every single day of my life . . lolX ..


Cheers
ENDRICK^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooi, bitch go shopping never call me. but topshop, zara hmm not my taste anymore.... hehe the collection for AX this year sucks dude. I heard the new collection for Massimo Dutti is very nice base on what my gf saw it in singapore. Call me for next shopping day!!!