Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mooncake Festival

wow . . mooncake festival had passed and i attended 2 parties . . yeah!! [hot ppl like me sure a lot of ppl invite to party] opps . .

the day b4 mooncake festival , i went SEREMBAN with my ex classmate . . omg .. kinda long time never see them as i alwez skipped the gathering . . kakakak . . b4 tht , something happened to me n i need to take somebody to hospital quite frequent so my sleeping time not really enuff . . i had my IELTS test somemore on saturday . . when i got back home , i slept and i got call from my bao bei . . He asked me where am i . . bcoz he suppose to take me to SEREMBAN . . when he reached my hse , only i know tht he took other girls who waited for him at TAYLORS but only im the 1 who waited him at my own house . . wow, wat it indicates ? omg . . oppps. . kakakak

then we off to SEREMBAN from my house [usj] . . we hit the PLUS highway where i usually take tht to airport. . bao bei drove so fast until i scolded him for quite a time . . lolx . . we arrived finally to SEREMBAN at 7 sth . . we went YAN TING's hse and her hse is quite nice . . wow . .
we had bbq session there but i never go to cook my things . . kakaka . . then , we go for walk with lantern along . . kinda funny as i never do tht since im primary 3 . . omg . . =.=

then , we went for movie . .lolx. . movie at SEREMBAN . . funny . . after tht , we pack sth from mamak and we went home and have great talk . . we talked from 2 sth to 7 sth . . omg . . =.= i was like few days slept for 2 hours only . . then we woke up at 9 and went for yum cha and temple . . im really happy with them especially somebody . . lolx . .

when i back SUBANG , i was super tired . . then i called JANSEN and he told me tht the party delayed . . i was so happy as i can sleep for few hours b4 goin to the next party . . yea!!
i woke up at 6 sth and i quickly prepare myself then go to KELVIN'S hse . . GP's gathering . . yeah!! we need to take DECKLAN a.k.a yi ma too . .

tht nite , we chat a lot and played some mahjong , sing n cook . . lolX . . saw DAMIEN , SAM , JOHN , STEVEN and KENJI . . happy to see them actually . . kakaka . .

No comments: