Friday, July 25, 2008

End of SDK holiday

it's 2.06 AM now and im heading to KK 10 more hours . . then will back to SUBANG at monday . . kinda depress as i will miss my MOM so much . . i love ya mom . . muaks . . :)

anyway , i cant sleep now . . mind full of C . . jz cant wait till tuesday nite . . kaka :)

oh yeah , i bought some keropok from SDK . . whoever wan it , take from me lorh . . Girl , Cray , no need booking . . sure got for u guys 1st . . loLxxx . .

i watched CAMP ROCK . .. it jz ROCKXXXX . . i love tht movie so much . . the song inside was like so so so so touch . . jz love it . . :)

result comin soon . . hope i wont fail [ crossing fingers ]

This is real ,
This is me,
I'm excited where I suppose to be,
Now gonna let the light,
Shine on me,
Now I felt,
Who I am,
There's no way to hold it in,
No more hiding who I wanna be,
This is me~~~~~

THIS IS ME by DEMI LOVATO . . . . . .

end of post . . bye SDK . . gonna miss my family [dad , mom , bro ] and the time playing LAMI!! argh!!!!!

here i come KK . . ngek ngek ngek [siao ppl]




Cheers

ENDRICK^^

No comments: