Wednesday, July 2, 2008

LADIES NITE

It was Thursday nite and as plan weeks ago , we [SB , HANSEN, WAI E , SIOW , GINNY, JAMIE and ENDRICK] went to COCO BANANA . . was my first step into tht club . . I stay near SUNWAY but never went to club at SUNWAY . . kaka . . I got a called from SB state tht we go MAISON . . but donno y suddenly changed to COCO BANANA and he asked me to go at 9 to take a table. . I was like duh!!!!!!!!! 9 ?? tht’s way to early man . . kakaka . . end up we all arrived at 11 sth . . open a bottle of CHIVAS [which basically only JAMIE and I drank]. . SB pay for me tht nite . . good guy he is . . kaka . . when we 1st got in , we all like separated coz not really tipsy. . but when we had a couple sip of CHIVAS , we all got sot then fool around . . I remember we were 3 couples . . wai e and Jamie , Hansen n siow , me n ginny . . loLx. . kinda fun . . then , at about 2, the was police and RAID . . I mean RAID . . omg . . I was like duh!!!!!!! Y It happened ler . . I never tried tht but I din scared though as we’re all not underage . . kaka. . then it’s all over and we continued . . then have drink session at ASIA CAFÉ . . met VIVIAN and JAYE at MC D which they were watching football . . [SPAIN vs RUSSIA] . . then back home sleep . . kakaka

JAMIE and I

CHICKS and I



No comments: