Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SATURDAY NITE

Oh oh oh . . my mom and brother visit KL . . yeah . . which means my HUMAN ATM came . . loL . . we went PAVILION Saturday . . b4 tht, we went to STARHILL . . my mom is a LV fans and she love the bag so much . . so end up carrying few bags from the shop . . kaka . . knew a guy [sales assistant] there . . quite a nice guy coz we keep changing the bag we wanna try . . yet he never show faces . . loLx. . then , head to PAVILION . . went to GUCCI outlet but din have anything there . . then walk around PAVILION . . yeah!! Shopping spree . . my brother came here basically to shop . . lolX. . then I shop with him too . . bought a lot of things yet tired. . then have some of drinks at donno where KOPITIAM inside PAVILION . . then we changed place. . at 6 sth, we went SUNWAY PYRAMID . . bought sth and had dinner there . . then at 10 sth, got a call . .. and know wat , is SATURDAY nite which means PARTY TIME!! Yeah . . then drove to MARKETPLACE!! Taking JAMIE and JANSEN . . when I arrived there , saw RYAN n INVI which got hamsap eyes. . kaka . . then go in the club , the crowd was overload . . I can hardly find a place there . . grr . . sweat like hell . . dance then saw JASON and joined him . . kakaka . . nice time with them . . at 3, the club session ended then go to EAT at NGAU KEI . . bring WKV along . . kakaka . . din take picture though . . only inside the car . . kakaka . .
JANSEN , JAMIE and I

No comments: