Monday, July 14, 2008

HOMETOWN

Hey guys , sorry for my late update. . since I back hometown [SABAH] from KL , I din post anything . . im a bit busy . . although bored , still got something to do n keep me away for posting here . . kakaka . . now journey starts when I arrived hometown [SANDAKAN] . . this time, not only myself comin back . . following me was my mom , sista and WAN YI [hsemate at KL who came from PAHANG] . . wow . . got a national visitor . . kakaka . . the 1st nite , we went to ENGLISH TEA HOUSE . . wan yi was impressed by the view there . . we had some drinks there . . we got MAGARITA , LONG ISLAND and MAI TAI . . jz a bit alcohol will do . . kakaka . . then , we back home and have a chit chat then slp . .





Menu and the Deco . .




from left , me , sista and wanyi . .




Long Island. . .




Mai Tai




Lastly, MAGARITA [yummy]

The day after , we [wanyi , sista , mom and I ] went to SUSAN BEAUTY SALON to have our face done . . facial time!! Kaka . . wanyi perm her eyelash [to let others have imagination tht her eyelash is so long] and my sista , mom and I have out facial treatment. . loLX . . then , I bring wanyi to go our famous place at MILE 4 [market] to have snacks . . had manythings . . kakaka . .then we call it a day n back home . .

Well, I don think can post so many things as u’ll get bored somemore . . I jz tell where we went with wanyi . . went crocodile farm and get to see some show there . . then , we had seafood , temple and most important is SINGING SESSION at home . . kaka . . it’s believed tht my hse has more new songs than those KARAOKE at SDK [lousy place] . . kaka . . [oppss]











Crocodile







Stun man eh!!







We're in croc farm







Wanyi left sdk at 8th july and back to kl then pahang . . left sista n me here . . then , I called up some frenz to play LAMI . . yea!! Love tht . . n I got a call from MICHELLE tht she’s [or he’s] comin back to SDK also . . OMG . . I miss her [or him] a lot. . kakaka . .we went to club together . . yum char together n even play LAMI together . . kakaka . .

I have a time to post things here today coz I din go out yum cha . . but I need to off pen [or finger] now . . will update soon again . .


Cheers
ENDRICK

No comments: