Tuesday, July 15, 2008

bored bored bored

Oh , it’s a typical normal day . . so bored at home . . I miss GP so much!!!!!! Girls, I miss u so much . . and also my BFF Jamie girl . . miss her a lotz!!!!! But I cant do anything jz to wait time to pass . . and I declare myself will go back to KL at 29th JULY . . cant wait till tht time to meet GP and BFF . . kakaka . .muakx . . got things wanna tell here . . kakaka . . I chat with a PPL [name start with a C] ystd and I felt so comfortable chatting with C . . we match each other in many ways like both like to go for movie, [JAMIE shud know] , both like shopping and bla. . . kakaka . . really hope tht I will go back kl soon to meet C up . . kakaka . .

And I might go to KK Friday [18th] to find MICHELLE at she went back edy . . my sista left back to KL and start her new sem edy . . means now , left me alone here!! Argh!! But luckily last Saturday on my way to club, I saw SIAO CHING and AH SHIM . . which we used to tuition last time and we’re as close as last time when we met . . so , will call ‘em up to have drink session . . kakaka . . din have much picture to post but still will post . . as I know u guys wanna see my pic so bad . . [shameless guy] kakaka . . anyway , hope to see u guys soon . . GP , JAMIE n C . . kakaka . . muaks . .



MICHELLE and I . . miss ya . .


Cheers
ENDRICK

No comments: