Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Trip To SUNGAI PETANI

Phew . . it’s kinda long time I din update blog huh . . Now , let me start with my journey to SUNGAI PETANI . . being sleepless the day b4, I head to PUDURAYA with my sister to spot for the bus to SUNGAI PETANI . . finally we took the bus named KESATUAN to SUNGAI PETANI . . slept for the whole 5 hours . . when I open my eyes, it was near the bus station edy . . but my stomach was growling for food . . my aunt [JENIFFER] took us from the bus station then we had some kueh teow at her hse . . damn nice eh . . kakaka . . basically during the journey to SUNGAI PETANI, I did nth much but jz EAT EAT and EAT . . the 2nd day, we went to PENANG . . yeah!! I love PENANG . . kakaka . . but this time we din cross the PENANG BRIDGE . . we took the ferry . . 1st time I took ferry to PENANG . . .kakaka . . there’s pic taken on the ferry . . loLX . . went PENANG then go to sing . . at GURNEY PLAZA . . then we finished sing and head back to SUNGAI PETANI . . eat again . . lOLx . . the last day , we basically jz go out and search for karaoke VCD . . bought like RM 100 of those vcd . . then had DURIAN SESSION near my aunt hse . . it’s long time ago I din touch durian . . which is my favorite fruit among all . . loL . . then , took bus and back to KL . . inside the bus , there were 2 men sitting behind my seat . . real annoying . . they talked like they’re driving which mean only 2 of them in the bus . . can even hear from the back . . somemore the conversation is damn rude and LALA . . brainless LALA zais . . kakaka. . then , when I arrived PUDURAYA once again . . jonathan [JON] took me from PUDURAYA to my hse SUBANG . . wat a sweet guy he is . . kakaka . . then end up at home wash clothes n unload things . . kakaka
PENANG BRIDGE

No comments: